Shandong Sanniu Machinery Co., Ltd. Intelligent Testing Center Research and Development Organization Management System (Revised)
I. This management system is specially formulated to standardize and program the management of the company's research and development (hereinafter referred to as R & D) projects, fully mobilize the enthusiasm of R & D personnel, and improve the output rate and conversion rate of research and development project results.
Second, the research and development organization and management process must follow scientific and rationalization.
3. All R & D projects that have customer needs or have market prospects and meet the company's development direction are applicable to this measure.
Fourth, the company's research and development projects must be based on the company's overall objective: "Build our company into an enterprise with industry technical characteristics" to closely connect with the actual situation in the region, and strengthen the research on some bottleneck technology and process improvement issues in the industry technology.
Chapter II Scope of Implementation
This system stipulates the requirements for product development of the company's intelligent testing center. The product research and development referred to in this system includes research and development of new products, new technologies, and new processes.
Chapter III Duties of Related Departments
I. Sales and marketing department: responsible for collecting and providing information on products demanded by the market, conducting market research on scientific research projects, and proposing product research and development project recommendations.
2. Intelligent Testing Center: Responsible for technical feasibility analysis of projects that have undergone market research and issue evaluation opinions.
3. General Manager's Office: Listen to the research results of the marketing department's scientific research projects, organize the annual project research and development plan based on the evaluation opinions of the intelligent testing center on the project, and approve the research and development project plan prepared by the intelligent testing center. Responsible for coordinating and handling issues that need to be resolved during the implementation of the R & D plan, and monitor and evaluate the implementation of the plan.
4. Project R & D team: The company will issue the R & D project approval notice and the R & D team of the component project, and determine the project leader. The formed R & D team conducts research and development work in the intelligent testing center. During the project development process, the intelligent testing center performs unified management. The project research and development team is mainly responsible for formulating the design and implementation plan of the product research and development project, responsible for carrying out the design, test, and trial production of the product research and development project, dividing the tasks of the project bearers, and participating in the project review. Responsible for archiving of technical documents for product design and development.
V. Safety Production Department: Responsible for providing assistance in the trial production of R & D products.
6. Test Department: Responsible for the debugging of process equipment and equipment involved in the trial production of products and the procurement of new equipment.
Chapter IV R & D Management of Scientific Research Projects
I. Project establishment and implementation of research and development:
1. Various departments of the company make suggestions on new projects or improving product quality and performance, reducing product manufacturing costs, meeting market needs, and improving economic benefits. After reporting to the company for approval, the marketing and sales department conducts project investigations. The project evaluation opinions of the Intelligent Testing Center determine whether the project is approved. Finally, the General Manager's Office will uniformly release the notice of the annual project research and development plan, determine the company's next year's research and development project, and set up a project research and development team and the Intelligent Testing Center for research work.
2. Horizontally commissioned and cooperative projects. If the research content reaches the level of corporate scientific research projects, it can be listed as the company's annual project research and development plan after approval by the leadership.
3. The R & D team must fill in the "Project Research and Development Project Report" when determining the project, and implement it after approval.
4. The R & D team should use the R & D project budget in accordance with the company's relevant financial system, and cooperate with the Finance Department to collect R & D expenses to ensure the progress and effectiveness of the project's R & D work.
Management and control of the research and development process of scientific research projects
1. The research content of the project must not be changed at will. If it is planned to partially change the content due to special circumstances, the person in charge of the project shall submit a report; if the research content is changed without approval, it shall be handled as incomplete.
2. The person in charge of the project shall generally not be replaced at will. Those who leave the project for less than half a year due to special circumstances (sick leave, transfer, resignation, etc.) must determine the temporary person in charge and record it at the Intelligent Testing Center. If the person in charge of the project needs to be replaced for more than half a year or other reasons, the approval of the company's leader must be obtained. National, provincial, and municipal projects need to be reported to the project issuing department for approval. If there is no suitable candidate for replacement, the project will be terminated and the remaining funds will be recovered in accordance with regulations.
3. Scientific research projects should be completed on time. The person in charge of the project who needs to extend the time for some reason should submit an application for extension one month before the deadline for the problem, and report it to the company's leaders for approval, of which the national, provincial, and municipal planning projects are reported to the competent authority for approval.
4. Scientific research projects should be organized and implemented in strict accordance with the plan, and the questions should be completed on time. When the various types of projects are concluded, the intelligent testing center shall be required to organize the acceptance according to the "Project Research and Development Project Report" and sign the acceptance opinions.
5. The research and development team shall actively implement the transformation of scientific and technological achievements in accordance with the requirements of scientific research results in the "Project Research and Development Project Report" of the project, including assisting the Enterprise Management Department in the application and approval of intellectual property rights, and actively carry out scientific and technological innovation work, products Quality inspection, actively apply for national, provincial and municipal science and technology projects and plans, and strive to promote the company's scientific and technological innovation.
Chapter V Intellectual Property Management
1. Without disclosing the company's technical secrets, the company deems it necessary to apply for national intellectual property R & D technology or products, and the R & D team of the technology or product related project is responsible for providing relevant technical information and documents.
2. The company's intelligent testing center is responsible for the application for intellectual property rights.
3. The intelligent testing center shall completely keep the files such as the file of each intellectual property declaration, the approval document, and the original of the relevant certificate, etc., and the external use shall be scanned or copied.
Chapter VI Achievement Identification and Achievement Transformation
I. In order to scientifically evaluate the quality of the research results of each project, the final results of the project need to be identified, and the items will be checked and accepted after passing the identification. The final results of advanced technology and strong policy in key projects and other projects must generally be identified before they can be put forward.
2. The identification of the final results of the company's projects is organized by the company's intelligent testing center and technical team. After passing the project, the intelligent testing center will report to the State Patent Office for final identification.
3. Strengthen the awareness of achievement transformation, broaden the channels for achievement transformation, and give full play to the economic benefits of research and development project achievements.
Chapter VII Filing and Rewarding of R & D Projects
I. After the R & D project has been completed and completed, the project leader must archive the project information.
2. After the science and technology project is completed and filed, it can be rewarded according to the level of evaluation.
Chapter VIII Supplementary Provisions
1. The system is explained by the Intelligent Testing Center.
2. This system will be implemented from the date of wholesale release.
Shandong Sanniu Machinery Co., Ltd.
June 13, 2014
Contact Sanniu Roots Fan
Name: Shandong Sanniu Machinery Co., Ltd.
Customer Service: 0531-83826888
Address: North Industrial Park, Xianggongzhuang Town, Zhangqiu City