During the operation of the high-pressure roots blower, the phenomenon of overload operation will occur, which will affect the efficiency of the work. So how can we avoid this phenomenon? The following editors specifically talk about the following five points:
1) Slowly and gradually adjust as required, bring the load to the rated load. It is not allowed to adjust to rated load once.
2) The so-called rated load refers to the static pressure difference between the intake and exhaust ports marked on the nameplate. When the pressure at the exhaust port is normal, pay attention to the pressure change at the intake port to avoid overload.
3) Due to the characteristics of the high-pressure roots blower, it is not allowed to directly return the gas at the exhaust port into the air inlet of the blower for a long time, otherwise it will affect the machine.
4) During normal operation of the fan, it is strictly forbidden to completely close the intake and exhaust ports and listen to the valve, and it is not allowed to operate under overload.
5) When the blower is operating under rated conditions, the surface temperature of each rolling bearing generally does not exceed 85 ° C, the temperature of the lubricating oil in the fuel tank does not exceed 65 ° C, and the radial vibration near the bearing does not exceed 0.08mm.
6) Pay attention to the splash of the lubricant and the position of the oil quantity.
The above are five points of how high pressure roots blowers can reduce overload operation. You can try it out and see if it works. If you have any questions about high-pressure roots blowers, please feel free to call us for consultation and we will serve you wholeheartedly.