1. Roots fan inlet filter clogged: Roots fan inlet silencer contains a filter, which has the effect of filtering impurities in the air. Over time, there is too much impurities accumulated in the interior. If the inlet is not smooth, the air volume will decrease, so The inlet filter needs to be cleaned regularly to keep the air inlet open.
2. Belt slippage: Even the best-quality belts have a long life. Replace the belts in a long time, and adjust the V-belts at intervals during use. If the belts become loose, they will regret slipping or insufficient air flow.
3. Pipe leakage: Roots fan is a pipe fan, which transports gas through the pipeline. Naturally, there is insufficient air volume when the damaged gas runs into the air. Therefore, the site staff should do the inspection in time. Damage or air leakage should be repaired in time.
4. The pipeline is too long: if the pipeline is too long and the pressure is insufficient, the air volume will also be insufficient. At this time, the pipeline needs to be reset.
5. Pipe clogging: We cannot guarantee that the pipe is always open during the operation of the Roots blower. If the pipe is blocked for some reasons, it will increase the pressure. At this time, the air volume will be unstable, resulting in excessive or low instantaneous air volume. If this happens, be sure to shut down and check in time.